100% Original Factory Lithium-Ion Silent Power Station - New Energy Car Battery Pack 3.7V 51AH – Sutung
100% Original Factory Lithium-Ion Silent Power Station - New Energy Car Battery Pack 3.7V 51AH – Sutung Detail:
1. Long cycle life: More than 80% capacity remain after 1, 500 cycles.
2. Ultra-safety: No burning and explosion, even battery is misused or its interior and exterior are damaged.
3. Quick charging and discharging with a large current .
4. Good performance at high temperature.
5. Small size and lightweight.
6. No memory effect: Can be charged or discharged in any state, without charging after full-discharging.
7. Eco-friendly: Does not contain any heavy and rare metals, non-toxic, pollution-free.
8. The dimension of our LiFePO4 e-car battery can be customized.
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Amazon Black Friday deals 2018: Best UK tech offers on Sony, Samsung, Canon and more | Ups Battery India
Straight out of CU (and Louisville): A battery that could change the world | Ups Battery 9ah Price
Our eternal pursuits are the attitude of "regard the market, regard the custom, regard the science" as well as theory of "quality the basic, have faith in the initial and administration the advanced" for 100% Original Factory Lithium-Ion Silent Power Station - New Energy Car Battery Pack 3.7V 51AH – Sutung, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Argentina , Greece , California , Our company offers the full range from pre-sales to after-sales service, from product development to audit the use of maintenance, based on strong technical strength, superior product performance, reasonable prices and perfect service, we'll continue to develop, to deliver the high-quality items and services, and promote lasting cooperation with our customers, common development and create a better future.
By Tom from Lahore - 2015.06.05 13:10
The company can keep up with the changes in this industry market, product updates fast and the price is cheap, this is our second cooperation, it's good.
By Jo from Mongolia - 2016.05.02 18:28